Gas non-return valves for town gas, grid gas, natural and liquid gas, Methane (cleaned Biogas), Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, inert gases and compressed air
Gas non-return valves / Check valves
Safety devices in accordance with EN ISO 5175-2
Type: GRV 20, GRV 25, GRV 32, GRV 50
- Gas non-return valve for very low cracking pressures of 4 – 6 mbar
- High flow rates, minimal pressure loss
- Position-independent installation
- Prevents dangerous gas mixtures on the inlet side
- Stainless steel dust filter with large filter surface ensures a long service life
- Registered under the DVGW certification mark NG-4390CQ0062
Application areas of the products are thermal process plants in the area of public gas supply as well as heating processes for welding, cutting, and related processes that are operated with mixtures of fuel gas and air. In this area the safety devices are used to safeguard plants, pipeline systems and tapping points and prevent gas return.
The gas non-return valves (check valves) are available in three sizes, DN 20, DN 25, DN 32 and DN 50 with thread from 1/2" to 2" as well as special thread, in brass or stainless steel.
Data sheets brass
Data sheets stainless steel
Details – Gas non-return valves
IBEDA offers special gas non-return valves with minimal cracking pressures which used in many application areas.
These non-return valves/check valves are used in many commercial and industrial companies with burners or heating furnaces operated with Oxygen and gas from public gas supply.
- Metal industry (steel and non-ferrous metal)
- Glas industry,
- Metalworking industry