Gas mixer with integrated gas analysis and individually adjustable gas mixture of two gases
The iMixproVario gas mixer operates according to the diffusion mixing principle. It has an integrated constant pressure regulation and features an auto-stop function stopping the production of the gas mixture when the gas supply is interrupted. The iMixproVario gas mixer is equipped with inlet and outlet pressure regulators for setting the required inlet pressure of the gas mixture. The adjusted pressures are indicated by the integrated pressure gauges.
Due to the diffusion mixing principle, the iMixproVario guarantees a constant gas mixture even in case of gas withdrawal variations and without additional buffer vessel. The variable adjustment of the gas mixture in combination with the integrated gas anlaysis makes the iMixproVario gas mixer perfect for applications where flexible and reliably reproducible mixing ratios are required at constantly high flow rates.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- For one individually adjustable gas mixture (within the technical limits)
- Integrated gas analysis for adjusting the mixing ratio and for process control
- Withdrawal of mixed gas up to maximum capacity of 50 m3/h, 100 m3/h or 130 m3/h (depending on product version and pressure ratio)
- High mixing accuracy even in case of gas withdra- wal variations
- Integrated inlet pressure regulator and mixture outlet pressure regulator
- Cost savings due to the avoidance of storage of different premixes
- Diffusion-mixing principle, no additional buffer vessel required
- Prepared for wall mounting
- Direct display of the set gas mixture by integrated gas analysis
- Adjustment of the inlet pressures and the gas mix- ture outlet pressure and their indication by pressure gauge.
HIGH PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Does not depend on input pressure differences due to integrated constant pressure regulation
- Does not depend on gas withdrawal variations
- Mixture production stops automatically when gas supply is interrupted