with integrated constant pressure regulators and diffusion mixing system
Gas mixer iMixduo for the production of up to two mixtures of two gases, especially for welding processes.
The IBEDA iMixduo is used, for example, in the production of mixed gases for protective gas welding and covers the most frequently used gas mixtures for the MIG, MAG, TIG welding. Due to the mixing principle, this mixer also ensures a constant gas mixture even if the volume of gas withdrawal changes. Additional energy costs are avoided by the use of this principle.
The comfortable mounting option directly at the cylinder allows an easy connection of the cylinder pressure regulators.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
Gas mixer iiMixduo for the production of up to two predefined and pre-adjusted gas mixtures of two gases
- Integrated flowmeter for an infinitely withdrawal of 2 x 5 – 30 l/min
- Integrated coupling for parallel or alternate use
- Gas supply with two standard cylinder pressure regulators with bar scale
- Easy attachment
- Optimal factory calibration according to customer‘s requirement (within the permissible range)
- High accuracy, according to ISO 14175 (For example M20 92/8 and M21 82/18 or I3 85/15 and 70/30)
- No additional buffer vessel needed for discontinuous withdrawal of gas
- No power supply required
- Can be attached directly to the gas cylinder
- No accidental mixture changes
HIGH PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Does not depend on the input pressure difference due to integrated constant pressure regulation
- Does not depend on gas withdrawal variations
- Mixture production stops automatically when gas supply is interrupted