Gas mixers with integrated constant pressure regulators and auto-stop function.
The iMixcompact gas mixer operate according to the diffusion mixing principle. They feature an auto-stop function stopping the production of the gas mixture when the gas supply is interrupted.
Thanks to the pre-set and fixed gas mixtures calibrated to the respective requirements, an accidental change of the mixtures is impossible. This makes these gas mixers perfect for applications where a constant mixing ratio is absolutely necessary.
Due to the diffusion mixing principle no additional buffer vessel is required. A constant gas mixture is guaranteed without additional power supply even in case of gas withdrawal variations.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Withdrawal of mixed gas from 5 l/min up to 200 l/min (depending on product version and pressure ratio)
- Up to two (iMixcompact) or four (iMixclassic) gas mixtures calibrated according to customer‘s requirements
- High mixing accuracy even in case of gas withdra- wal variations
- Cost savings due to the avoidance of storage of different premixes
- Diffusion mixing principle, no power supply or additional buffer vessel required
- Sturdy, compact design
- Low maintenance
- No adjustment of the gas mixture necessary at the mixer before operation
HIGH PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Does not depend on input pressure differences due to integrated constant pressure regulation
- Does not depend on gas withdrawal variations
- Mixture production stops automatically when gas supply is interrupted