Purchasing of components for the manufacturing of our gas-conveying fittings and safety devices
We comply with the most important international standards and received appropriate certifications (BAM, UL etc.).
IBEDA Sicherheitsgeräte und Gastechnik GmbH & Co KG is certified to DIN EN 9001:2008.
Due to their application, our products require to meet highest quality standards.
Range of need:
- Turned and milled components of gas-conveying fittings with valve seats and sealing surface; primarily brass, stainless steel and aluminium (non-ferrous metal)
- Electronic components and controlling equipment for gas manifold systems or burner control units.
- Punched parts and laser components, primarily steel and stainless steel
- Compound sealing (such as CR, NBR, EPDM)
- Sinter metal flame arrestors
- Packaging materials, such as folding boxes and instruction leaflets
- Miscellaneous, for example ball valves or BAM approved high-pressure connection hoses for Acetylene and other technical gases
If you wish to become a partner of IBEDA, you should
- be able to supply the required quality at reasonable prices in due time
- be reliable and flexible
- be certified to DIN ISO 9001:2008 or the like
Within the framework of the Supply Chain Managements we particularly focus on the quality, the adherence to the delivery schedule and the technical know-how when selecting a new supplier, as we are continuously looking for innovative and reliable partners to assert our position in the international markets.
Please send your appropriate proposal to
Our General Terms and Conditions are available on our website.