Purchasing of components for the manufacturing of our gas-conveying fittings and safety devices
We comply with the most important international standards and received appropriate certifications (BAM, UL etc.).
IBEDA Sicherheitsgeräte und Gastechnik GmbH & Co KG is certified to DIN EN 9001:2008.
Due to their application, our products require to meet highest quality standards.
Range of need:
- Turned and milled components of gas-conveying fittings with valve seats and sealing surface; primarily brass, stainless steel and aluminium (non-ferrous metal)
- Electronic components and controlling equipment for gas manifold systems or burner control units.
- Punched parts and laser components, primarily steel and stainless steel
- Compound sealing (such as CR, NBR, EPDM)
- Sinter metal flame arrestors
- Packaging materials, such as folding boxes and instruction leaflets
- Miscellaneous, for example ball valves or BAM approved high-pressure connection hoses for Acetylene and other technical gases
If you wish to become a partner of IBEDA, you should
- be able to supply the required quality at reasonable prices in due time
- be reliable and flexible
- be certified to DIN ISO 9001:2008 or the like
Within the framework of the Supply Chain Managements we particularly focus on the quality, the adherence to the delivery schedule and the technical know-how when selecting a new supplier, as we are continuously looking for innovative and reliable partners to assert our position in the international markets.
Our General Terms and Conditions are available on our website.