Gas mixer with integrated constant pressure regulators and auto-stop function.
The iMixpro gas mixer operates according to the diffusion mixing principle. It has an integrated constant pressure regulation and features an auto-stop function stopping the production of the gas mixture when the gas supply is interrupted.
The iMixpro gas mixer can be used for the simultaneous production of up to two pre-defined and pre-adjusted gas mixtures of two gases. Additionally, there is an iMixpro version available allowing the production of a pre-defined and pre-set gas mixture of three gases. The inlet pressures of the gases to be mixed and the outlet pressure of the gas mixture are indicated by the integrated pressure gauges.
Due to the diffusion mixing principle, the iMixpro guarantees a constant gas mixture even in case of gas withdrawal variations and without additional buffer vessel.
Optionally, the iMixpro can be equipped with inlet and outlet pressure regulators for setting the required mixture pressure. In addition, a gas analysis for process control can be integrated in the mixer housing on request.
Thanks to the pre-set and fixed gas mixtures calibrated to the respective requirements, an accidental change of the mixtures is impossible. This makes the iMixpro gas mixer perfect for applications where a constant mixing ratio is absolutely necessary.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Withdrawal of mixed gas up to maximum capacity of 50 m3/h, 100 m3/h or 130 m3/h (depending on product version and pressure ratio)
- Up to two gas mixtures (2-gases version) calibra- ted according to customer‘s requirements
- Version available for a pre-set mixture of three gases
- High mixing accuracy even in case of gas withdra- wal variations and without additional power supply
- Cost savings due to the avoidance of storage of different premixes
- Diffusion-mixing principle, no power supply or additional buffer vessel required
- Prepared for wall mounting
- No adjustment of the gas mixture necessary at the mixer before operation
HIGH PROCESS RELIABILITY
- Does not depend on input pressure differences due to integrated constant pressure regulation
- Does not depend on gas withdrawal variations
- Mixture production stops automatically when gas supply is interrupted