Save 75% of your compressed air expenses
please try one of the following sources.
In the field of heating engineering, there is a wide range of applications for fuel gas/compressed air burners, like heating paths for the glass industry, heating units at cutting machines, plate driers at steel plants, heating burners for die forging or heating of welded seams on large diameter pipes. For the combustion of fuel gas, the compressed air requirement is typically 4 to 15 times the requirement of fuel gas (depending on the gas type).
The production of compressed air is energy intensive and expensive (about 0,01 €/m3). This is the main reason for the development of the new IBEDA Eco-Ven. The Eco-Ven has been designed for both manual and machine guided burner applications. The new injector Eco-Ven provides a very high savings potential. 75% of the required combustion air is taken from the ambinent atmosphere and only the remaining 25% of the combustion air is required from compressed air.
Save 75% of your compressed air expenses. This means cost savings along with conservation of natural resources!